• 7 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
I don't know about everyone else here, but my Inbox is full of emails with this message:
Hi! How are you?

I send you this file in order to have your advice

See you later. Thanks
It's also got an attachment.  Don't open it!  It's a virus, and in 1 of every 20 computers it infects, it deletes everything on the C: drive.  I've never opened it (I have a strict don't open attachments policy), but apparently a lot of people have, due to the volume of mail I'm receiving.  But, anyway, if you get it, please don't open it!

Hey!Yeah!I got that message too.I got a no open policy too unless i know who it`s from and then i might not open it anyway.I`m glad i didn`t.Thanks Jordan!

You're welcome.  :)  I knew that a lot of people must be getting them, so I just thought I would let the word out.  Almost every time Outlook Express downloads my email, I have at least one of these stupid messages.  :reallymad:  I didn't know I was in all of these address books!  :eek:

Thanks Jordan.  
I think it should be everyones policy not to open ANY attachements unless its a trusted source.  
If it seems suspicious or has a big file, dont open it.  Block that sender or delete.  Thats my motto.
Later.
virus's
rocketwhore.gif

Yeah, it just keeps getting worse.  Yesterday, GTPlanet's email server went down for a while, and then delivered all of my mail for the past several hours at once.  It took me f...o...r...e...v...e...r to download all the infected messages.  :reallymad:

Back