A Yank and Sloth's Spectacular Coloured Photos

• Thread starter Ryou
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
A Yank and Sloth's Spectacular Coloured Photos

Hello all! To put it simply, this is a photo gallery by me and my friend from across the sea, Carl the Sloth. It's nothing much, really. Nothing photo-shopped or edited from sources outside of Gran Turismo 5 camera features. I would also like to say that Carl does not currently have his Playstation set up, thus, while we wait, I will be the one normally posting pictures (unless he stumbles across some old beauties). This photo thread was, of course, created because we both like to take nice little pictures of beautiful cars in the (somewhat) nice environments that Gran Turismo gives us. It allows for pretty good quality pictures, even if such things as the trees aren't as realistic as they could be. Gran Turismo 5, overall, is a great game for picture taking (that is, in my opinion). I've even found myself using some photos as a desktop wallpaper! And so, we wanted to share our photos that we ourselves thought would be great to share with the community.

Note: This thread will be updated with my photos about twice a week, and maybe more if I am in the mood. I am currently waiting for Carl's response as to how he will manage his, and we'll hopefully soon get to know that.

----

And so, I present to you my first set of photos (including an old one that I thought I should post again). If you would like to see it in a bigger resolution (for any reason), just click the image and it shall link you to the page. :)

Of course, I thought that I should start off with a homage to my favourite car, because.. why not?

----

And here is that little "old" one I was talking about (larger resolution not available).

nrburgringnordschleife2.jpg

Work on the angles and the movement of the car. Try to mess with the shutter speed and the paning modes. Other than that, pretty good shots you have there, especially the RX-7 one.

Latest Posts

Back