a ZZII with 60000ps???

• Thread starter sunkist
  • 6 comments
By "ps", I suppose you mean horsepower. Certainly, it's possible, but not very useful. Although I haven't been fiddling with hybrids that long, I came to realize pretty quickly that insane horsepower is utterly useless in most cases. All of the hybrids I've driven with over 10,000hp have been near-impossible to control. I've even watched the computer flip the car in one of them, and it can drive them much better than I can. Sure, the car hit about 1000mph, then it went into a spin which lasted nearly thirty seconds, and that was without even touching the steering. I think the best hybrid I'm currently driving (one of the Genome cars, until I can start building my own) has less than 2000 horsepower.

Jedi2016
By "ps", I suppose you mean horsepower. Certainly, it's possible, but not very useful. Although I haven't been fiddling with hybrids that long, I came to realize pretty quickly that insane horsepower is utterly useless in most cases. All of the hybrids I've driven with over 10,000hp have been near-impossible to control. I've even watched the computer flip the car in one of them, and it can drive them much better than I can. Sure, the car hit about 1000mph, then it went into a spin which lasted nearly thirty seconds, and that was without even touching the steering. I think the best hybrid I'm currently driving (one of the Genome cars, until I can start building my own) has less than 2000 horsepower.

what tool do u use to do that????????does MK's program works?

You have to export your car into an INI file and then edit the PowerMultiplier line which I don't remember what number it is actually.

You can reach 500'000 BHP and over.

Back