Nissan Cefiro (A31) Turbo 1988

SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer
Premium
New Zealand
New Zealand
SkylineObsession
Mangosaurus
One of the most neglected 'performance' cars in videogames.

It is a very common drift car here in New Zealand, and in Australia/Japan too. It (well, the 'Cruising' model) shares the RB20DET engine from the R32 GTS-t/GTS-4 which means it is more than capable of 300hp+ when tuned.

800px-Nissan_A31_Cefiro_Standard.jpg

Modified road car (non turbo, but the body doesn't change) - this is a mates car
DSC09339.jpg

Drift car
drift2_1WMS_0.jpg

My dad had a turbo model... Always used to get fine tickets at the bombay hills cruising at 140 hahaha yea i want this car in real

Bring more 80's/90's legends to the table Kaz, brand new cars and old USDM cars aren't the only cars people care about.

I know the kids probably wouldn't care about these sort of cars but for the young adults and up in the GT fanbase it's what we crave.

Bring more 80's/90's legends to the table Kaz, brand new cars and old USDM cars aren't the only cars people care about.

I know the kids probably wouldn't care about these sort of cars but for the young adults and up in the GT fanbase it's what we crave.

oi I'm one of those kids and I care for the A31 more than any obscure mirrican car made during the Malaise era

Back