A4 Touring Car '04

  • Thread starter Thread starter AndrewGT5
  • 9 comments
  • 938 views
Messages
29
Messages
YoYoBall
Is it a good car and for what race? And how rare? because I just got it from a 17 ticket after countless tries for a gt40 race car.
 
Is it a good car and for what race? And how rare? because I just got it from a 17 ticket after countless tries for a gt40 race car.

Got one from the 17 ticket too...
Haven't drive it yet though...
 
Its a DTM car, but its a very good car to drive. Lots of grip, very fast. If you already have DTM car though, then you might want to keep trying for the GT40.
 
Got one from the 17 ticket too...
Haven't drive it yet though...

why are u posting if your not answering my question. Completely pointless -.- I don't care if you have it and haven't driven it. It does not help me at all.

Its a DTM car, but its a very good car to drive. Lots of grip, very fast. If you already have DTM car though, then you might want to keep trying for the GT40.
Thank you.
 
The A4 Touring Car is one of my favorites. I enjoy driving it because it handles well and has good grip and balanced power even stock. It was hard to find in the used cars, so it was a gift to finally find it. The GT 40 is in a different class, but the A4 is enjoyable and effective for DTM and other similar events or a good track. My 0.02 cents. Cheers!
 
The GT40 is a prize car in B-Spec. So if you're planning on doing those events; I'd hold onto my 19MM cr.
 
Man i love this car. Great car to drive, the handling is amazeing. I got it instead of the M3 gtr and i dont regret it at all.
 
I agree, This is one of my Favorite DTM cars. Very Fast, Handles amazing and Can outrun a number of High HP Vehicles!

Keep it, Tune it, Enjoy!
 
Back