A600 'Vette Z06 Tune help

• Thread starter RedOak
  • 4 comments
Dry Tarmak
Greets fellow GTers,

I'm usually not a big fan of american cars, especially the 'vette. However, for some reason, i decided to try it, and so, kind of fell in love. However, i'm having a hell of a hard time "taming the beast". I think i'm mostly having a hard time getting it to grip properly; its tail always whips exiting turns.

I could really use some help understanding how to make this car less erratic! All i want is to keep it in Class A600.

So far, i have a full racing syspension, 2-way diff and Race brakes. Finally, front and back aero fm3 mods.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've uploaded my current "in progress" setup to the storefront;

User: Dry Tarmak
File Name: z06 A600 01
Additional description: redoak gtp vette 06

Last edited:
I've mostly corrected it now, but the tail's wiggly when i come out of a corner, under power, even if constant. I think the car has trouble widhstanding the gforce.

Haha same thing happened to me, I wasnt a big fan of my american supercar before I just tried out a Z06 and got hooked. I usally have it tuned at A600, it has full width tires on front and rear, Racing Differential, and race cooling, and lighter driveshaft...512 HP and It kicks ass, you just have to watch the throttle after the apex, I usually play with every aid off with clutch manual and hard AI. You just need to tweek the rear diff to be around 38, its a good balance for good corner exit speed.

Back