aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****ing, a*se, t*ts, b**ch, bo**ocks, fff****
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
this generally means i am really ****ing mad
i do apologise for the swearing but i had just had a cr*ppy day at work then my brother doesnt do as hes told and then he ****ing pulls out my xlink cable while im trying to read the ****ing memory card and it wipe everything on the damn card!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!! and even worse i didnt have all the ****ing (sorry again but in this situation it is nescesary!) saves backed up to my pc so now ive lost a splinter cell save, about 8 replays, some data from a auto modellista save cos i hadnt updated it and a few other saves!
so im not very ****ing pleased!!!!!!!!!
i didnt lose everything but now i know how it feels to lose game saves and i dont like it!!:mad:

wow u replied quick and hes 19 2 years older than me!
but i do apologise for all this cos i just turned on gt3 cos u gotta have a save to overwrite with xport (i think and then i went into sim mode and it said i had the same amount of money and everythin that i had b4 then i went to file operation and all my saves are still there even though xport said that the mem card was 'empty' so im confused :odd: :confused: :odd: :confused: and happy
slaphappy.gif
slaphappy.gif
slaphappy.gif
slaphappy.gif
slaphappy.gif
slaphappy.gif

loudest ive ever shouted at anyone in my life!
and i was close to punching solid things like my wardrobe!
but i thought nah it always hurts cos im usually so pissed i just smack it as hard as i can!

:lol: i would but there isnt many places to hide in our house and all my saves were ok in the end so ive forgotten about it now though il remember that in future G A R A;) :lol:

glad to here it didn't get erased. I've been through that before. Stupid brother tried to trade a car on my me. to one of his friends cards and accidentally saved his file over mines.:banghead::banghead: but the new game i started over is much better than the older one so everything is coopastetic :)

Back