AAAAH, Why can't I still powershift?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 4pekatt
  • 3 comments
  • 1,032 views
Messages
5
Norway
Bodø
Messages
ApekattVR6
JESUS.. When playing GT5 with my Logitech G25, I was never able to power shift. I was hoping that this would be better in GT6, because it is ruining the gameplay for me..

Whenever I press the accelerator pedal before shifting gears (Whether the clutch is in or not) the car goes STRAIGHT to neutral. In other words, if I even touch the accelerator pedal SLIGHTLY when shifting, it goes straight to damn neutral..

Is this ever going to be fixed? (No, it is not the G25 hardwares fault - In LFS on PC, power shifting works just fine)

And, why are there nowhere to report bugs to the PD crew?
 
Was able to in GT5 Prologue but it was abused in the online time trials so this was PD's solution. You can still actually flat shift from 1st to 2nd if your speed is below ~18km/h from memory, not that it is really useful though.
 
GT's clutch is very unrealistic.
 
With practice it is do-able, you just need to shift gears before flooring it, its all in the timing. I'm not saying the clutch is without fault but its still usable.
 
Back