aarrgghh tyre help please.

Messages
208
Messages
kierancrabtree12
I'm grinding the american extreme oval and all of a sudden my zr1 is pants. Some one advised me to check my tyres which I did and there is the problem. Its put its stock tyres on instead of my racing softs.

How the hell do I put my softs back on. ? Tried everything.
 
You can choose tyres in the driving options before you start the race.

Edit: You can also drive into the pit lane and change while racing.
 
When you load the track up it gives you 4 options. From left to right its "Start" "driving option" "settings" "exit". Go to driving options and the second and third option down it has your tyre choice. Try that :)
 
Thanks to both of you. I tried pre track tuning but not driving options. And if that fails the pit stop sounds good.
 
Atleast with crap tyres on it makes the race less of a grind as its alot closer but still a pretty easy win :)
 
Back