*-*Ab Muscles*-*

• Thread starter alex_gt
  • 6 comments
Started working out on upper body :cool: and taking plenty of protein and food. đź‘Ť

As with many men the ideal is Big Upper Body and nice tight stomach.

How is best to do this work on abs? Keep fat down round belly? Any exercise diagrams.. etc đź’ˇ

I'm one of those bastards who naturally has a 6-pack, but my main problem is that my right side of my body is twice as strong as my left....

alex_gt
Started working out on upper body :cool: and taking plenty of protein and food. đź‘Ť

As with many men the ideal is Big Upper Body and nice tight stomach.

How is best to do this work on abs? Keep fat down round belly? Any exercise diagrams.. etc đź’ˇ
Well, you'll need to work on all of your abdominals to accieve that stomach, so I'd suggest doing the bicycle - which is like holding a crunch and pedalling your legs - the six-inch-and-hold - lying falt on your back hold your legs six inches off the ground for a minute - and other crunch variations. That is the gist of what we do over the summer for conditioning and it works pretty well.

I am also a person that naturally has abs. I used to have an 8 pack in high school but now I am down to a 6 pack. (10 years after high school) The easiest way to maintain and keep your abs is to keep your bodyfat as low as possible. Excersize and keep cardio in your workout program. You can have the best abs on earth and work them day after day but if your bodyfat is high then you won't even see them. Even a heavier person has abs......they just cant see them.
Here are my abs as of right now.. I haven't worked them since high school. (10 years ago)
abs2.jpg

CAMAROBOY69
I am also a person that naturally has abs. I used to have an 8 pack in high school but now I am down to a 6 pack. (10 years after high school) The easiest way to maintain and keep your abs is to keep your bodyfat as low as possible. Excersize and keep cardio in your workout program. You can have the best abs on earth and work them day after day but if your bodyfat is high then you won't even see them. Even a heavier person has abs......they just cant see them.
Here are my abs as of right now.. I haven't worked them since high school. (10 years ago)
abs2.jpg
d00d..... Put a shirt on J/k

Nemo
I'm one of those bastards who naturally has a 6-pack, but my main problem is that my right side of my body is twice as strong as my left....
Jerking off does that to you :lol:

I'll admit. I'm after the tight stomach, big Pecs and big arms. I am quite strong and **** I just want to be able to show the ladies. I'm doing Benchpress and all of that ****. I just have to wait for the results to start showing.

you cant see ab muscles thru fat. start there. rememeber too that ab muscles are used as stabilizers in almost all exercises, they get worked out a lot indirectly

Back