Abandoned cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey I’m new to the game only got it this week through ea access I know I’m late haha really enjoying it, are the abandoned cars still available for me to find??

Come right this way sir :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/payback-abandoned-cars-thread.373029/page-6

You've come at a good time as the run of Boss cars has just restarted. I update the thread every week with the current car to collect. As it is you have 7 days to get the abandoned car otherwise you'll have to wait for it to cycle through. There is a list buried in the thread of the cars to collect and some old vids of past cars not to mention tales of woe that are worth reading.

N.B the original 6 cars (Cuda, RX7, Amazon, 242, E30 and Skyline 2000gt) are now available to buy in game so any vids relating to those are superfluous at the minute so feel free to ignore them. As it stands the best boss cars to look out for are the Gallo 911RSR, Natalia Nova Pagani and the Cop Car (not a Boss car but part of the current run of abandoned). Also the cars can't be customised, just tuned.

The current car is La Catrina's 240Z. A slow old thing but you have a fighting chance in the city and a short highway blast to the air field. Let us know how you get on in the above thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back