ABC's "Crash Course"

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 0 comments
  • 969 views

JohnBM01

21 years!
In Memoriam
Messages
26,911
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
Messages
JMarine25
Did anyone see "Crash Course" on ABC tonight? The way I see this show, I think it's like a car person's version of Wipeout. Five teams of two drivers all take part in a series of challenges which involves running over stuff, avoiding stuff, and a car lover's version of Wipeout. The action is elimination-style. Meaning that 5 becomes 4, four becomes three, three becomes two, and the final two teams will take on an automotive obstacle course for $50,000 USD. All the action taking place on Belle Isle, just within distance of downtown Detroit. And I have to say, this show was pretty cool! Maybe the best thing about tonight was that this was a wonderful distraction from the sad news of the loss of Senator Ted Kennedy. After "Crash Course" was that tribute to Ted Kennedy.

So if you saw "Crash Course" after Wipeout, what do you make of this show? I think it's a car version of Wipeout, only without big red balls or a wipeout zone.
 
Back