ABGRAPHICS - New Releases... "Sunline Racing" Nissan R34, "Auto Select" Yaris GR, "SYMS" Subaru BRZ, "JUN Auto" Subaru GR.4

• Thread starter Alex Banks
  • 19 comments
United Kingdom
Warrington, North West. UK
ABGRAPHICS_
ABGRAPHICS
Hi,
Been a while since posted on the forums, had a break away from GT Sport but am designing again in GT7 now.
Hopefully make some cool paints and we'll see where these go. Got any car requests post them up.

I've always specialized in Race Livery designs both Original, Replica and Re-piginals (Replicas on different model) but have a fondness of the extreme challenge in JDM, Time Attack and Super Taikyu designs.

All logos on vehicles are created in illustrator by myself to get the highest most accurate versions possible.

Thanks for checking my designs out!

S H A R E D D E S I G N S (In Order of Release)...
"FET Trampio" Toyota Trueno
"Rizla Racing" Suzuki Swift
"JUN Auto" Subaru WRX GR.4
"SYMS Racing Team" Subaru BRZ 2022
"Auto Select" Toyota Yaris GR
"Sunline Racing" Nissan R34

[AB]

Last edited:
FET Trampio Toyota Trueno Widebody AE86
fe2d560d3465ac960bc99fdae768676c_thumb_l_x2.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt7/user/mymenu/48593dc5-c9cc-4b7b-a7f9-edce99c9c088/gallery/CarStyle/19422124744340813

[AB]

Hey Ikon, long time sir! hope all is well your side! nice to see your still creating liveries :)

Great designs Alex, and super neat as always. Good to see an old painter from the Forza fame.

Great designs Alex, and super neat as always. Good to see an old painter from the Forza fame.
Thanks Riptide! Yeah still painting in FM but its changed over the years and has lost its way (and most the painting community... lol)
Ah yes you are the painter from Forza 2? I remember those times lol.
Great liveries!
Yep thats me! Still painting but nowhere near the volumes of old. Kind of cool people still remember me from way back when, cheers!

[AB]

The neverending credit grind. Lol. I feel your pain.
I think I remember you doing some nice liveries for the Cayman. But I'm also really enjoying the Carrera GT and the GT1 Strassenversion.

Latest Posts

Back