Ability/Option to delete video's that come with update's.

• Thread starter lGNAl
  • 29 comments
I was gonna post this!!! You beat me to it... Seriously PD!!!!! This is a must!! A lot of us have small HDD's on our PS3... I have only 40GB and I had to delete a lot of stuff to be able to download the GT6 updates!!! Please PD!!!!! :( Those videos are absolutely useless if you have watched them and you can watch them from youtube for example...

Hard drives are cheap!

The 320 GB HDD in my PS3 only cost $50.

Still, the original one was 120 GB, so that was an exponential increase in capacity, and I don't have to worry about any "useless" videos that come in updates.

The 320 GB HDD in my PS3 only cost $50.

Still, the original one was 120 GB, so that was an exponential increase in capacity, and I don't have to worry about any "useless" videos that come in updates.
Roughly £25 or €29 euros cheaper than a game:gtpflag:

I couldn't give a f:censored:k about fantasy VGT cars and care even less for the videos that come with them.
Get your 🤬 priorities in order PD & stop releasing updates with bugs that freeze up people's consoles.

I'm probably the first to say this but...
I actually like the VGT videos, I like listening and watching how they put it together and what drove them to do so. In my opinion, the Aston Martin and BMW videos are by far the most interesting.

I'm probably the first to say this but...
I actually like the VGT videos, I like listening and watching how they put it together and what drove them to do so. In my opinion, the Aston Martin and BMW videos are by far the most interesting.
But it's the fact that they easily double the time it takes to download the update.

I couldn't give a f:censored:k about fantasy VGT cars and care even less for the videos that come with them.
Get your 🤬 priorities in order PD & stop releasing updates with bugs that freeze up people's consoles.
I'm pretty sure alot of games that get updated but bring a new batch of bugs. It happens, so what! Listen to @Azure Flare's advice, and just deal with it . It's not as if they don't fix them (sometimes).

But it's the fact that they easily double the time it takes to download the update.
In my opinion it is definitely worth it. Even if you aren't, well they are still worth a quick watch. This might not exactly be true but I think that it's the manufacturer's idea, I mean, you can make a short video like what Merc did or make a longer video like what BMW did. It adds character to the car.

I'm pretty sure alot of games that get updated but bring a new batch of bugs. It happens, so what! Listen to @Azure Flare's advice, and just deal with it . It's not as if they don't fix them (sometimes).

In my opinion it is definitely worth it, if you are into that stuff it is. Even if you aren't, well they are still worth it. This might not exactly be true but I think that it's the manufacturer's idea, I mean, you can make a short video like what Merc did or make a longer video like what BMW did. It adds character to the car.
I enjoy them, but I'd like the option, you know, get around to it on my own time, if that makes sense. Because with my internet, every video is an extra 3 hours of dl time.

I enjoy them, but I'd like the option, you know, get around to it on my own time, if that makes sense. Because with my internet, every video is an extra 3 hours of dl time.
Maybe that's the "Human Drama" Kaz wanted in GT6, as the download gets longer the tension builds up! ;)

Oh, so sorry for having an strong opinion that doesn't meet your approval.
You should read a page from your own book.
I've never come across anyone so argumentative, negative, or self-centred in a forum in my whole life.
You fire off posts questioning why people do this & do that and yet when @Amac500 put a simple question to you, you reply with some criptic BS. Unbelievable

Back under your rock

How about no.

Once again, me disagreeing with something of yours, whether it be about you bumping your countless suggestion thread with saying you updated the P when you should posted the info in the first place, or this, you want me censored.

That is seriously offensive to me. You are very close to being the 1st person to be added to my ignore list as you are the way to are.

Besides, that video was meant to be light-hearted, and your reaction to it is way out of proportion.

I've never come across anyone so argumentative, negative, or self-centred in a forum in my whole life.
You fire off posts questioning why people do this & do that and yet when @Amac500 put a simple question to you, you reply with some critic BS. Unbelievable

Back under your rock
Knowing @Amac500 myself and knowing him quite well, he, without a doubt, took it in his stride. And being familar with a cool character like @Azure Flare, I doubt that it was anything "so argumentative, negative, or self-centred".

You fire off posts questioning why people do this & do that and yet when @Amac500 put a simple question to you, you reply with some critic BS. Unbelievable

Back under your rock
Chill Pete. You shot off a statement with a few 🤬 Smileys. I don't know what the hell your going on about with Amac and Azure, but this is a thread for your opinions on deleting VGT videos. I understand that was your opinion, but when the censors start flying, it's out of the norm for the usual, user friendly, Gtp.

I understand your entitled to your opinion- perhaps Azure shouldn't have posted that, but carrying on will get you nowhere.

@Azure Flare

Please add me to your ignore list.
That would be the best thing you could ever do for me.
Insisting that I bump my threads whenever I have updated the OP & advised people of doing so is your opinion. In case you haven't worked it out yet, I don't care.

Hit the ignore button anytime you like.

@Azure Flare

Please add me to your ignore list.
That would be the best thing you could ever do for me.
Insisting that I bump my threads whenever I have updated the OP & advised people of doing so is your opinion. In case you haven't worked it out yet, I don't care.

Hit the ignore button anytime you like.
You do know you could hit it yourself and save everyone the fuss...

I was gonna post this!!! You beat me to it... Seriously PD!!!!! This is a must!! A lot of us have small HDD's on our PS3... I have only 40GB and I had to delete a lot of stuff to be able to download the GT6 updates!!! Please PD!!!!! :( Those videos are absolutely useless if you have watched them and you can watch them from youtube for example...
Expect your HDD to be almost full when GT6 is at Spec II and further. The digital version plus all updates as of now is around 23GB.

Last edited:
After watching the video once, twice, maybe three times, most people will likely never watch them again. Save us the HDD space and make it streamable in-game like the GTTV episodes of GT5. Or downloadable/deletable like the purchasable content within the GTTV section of GT5.

Expect your HDD to be almost full when GT6 is at Spec II and further. The digital version plus all updates as of now is around 23GB.
I hope not, and I dont know why people talk about "spec II" as if was going to be released for sure... It was a major update for GT5 but that doesnt mean it will come for GT6 aswell...

Latest Posts

Back