- 81
- GTP_Codename6
- Codename6
Is there or will there be an option to pause the game during a race and snap a photograph?
You can do this in most games with photomode (PGR and Forza).
Am I completely missing this option somewhere? Maybe I'm blind.
Without a fast forward option in replays it takes forever to get to that spot where I want to snap a photo. It would be nice to be able to drive there in my car, pause the game and take the photo.
You can do this in most games with photomode (PGR and Forza).
Am I completely missing this option somewhere? Maybe I'm blind.
Without a fast forward option in replays it takes forever to get to that spot where I want to snap a photo. It would be nice to be able to drive there in my car, pause the game and take the photo.