Ability to turn off the Safety Cars warning lights.

Finland
Finland
Hello.

As you all know, GT6 recently received a brand new premium safety car in form of the BMW M4 M Performance.

93a336983f720bcadd06a7f8337891c1.gif

With it came the ability to apply lightbar and front strobes to the car. But, after installing the said lights, there is no way to turn them off other then completely removing them. This is a bit frustrating to those who would like to operate the safety car in their club/online events or public lobbies, since they are constantly on.

Now, the premium cars in GT6 have the ability to change/flash their headlights, and in the button configuration screen in settings, there are two options how to do that. Either to change/flash headlights or just to flash headlights.

My suggestion is, that in case of the M4 and the warning lights, the option to Flash headlights would be changed to option, flash lights, which in turn would activate or deactivate the installed warning lights when driving. If the warning lights are removed, the function would return to flashing just the headlights.

Also, if the suggested function is added, give us an option to choose wether the lights are ON or OFF by default when entering the pits from the lobby. That way we can choose if we want to light up the whole pitlane to announce our arrival, or not.

And last but not least, I'd also like them to change the flash pattern just a bit. (Yes I know it emulates the MotoGP Safety Car, but why not.)

829ba3da98e6fff1b52b339fc68a2d4a.gif

Hopefully some else likes to this aswell.

Last edited:
Back