Able to buy future DLCs ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nurburgring
  • 10 comments
  • 912 views
Messages
602
France
Dijon, France
Messages
URBANCOCKPIT-1
I have a canadian PSN account that I want to keep. I have a north american version of the fat PS3. I moved in France 2 years ago with my GT5 game, and couldnt buy any DLC unless I asked some friends in Canada to buy PSN credit cards.
I want to buy the GT6 game here in France. Who would be able to say to me what will happen the day I will want to buy DLC stuff ?
 
your account + game must be the same region
 
Sorry, similar question... I have a UK PS3, a UK PSN account and UK GT6 game........ but I live and play in Munich.

Will there be any problems purchasing? One assumes it'll route me to the German PSN store?
 
Maybe because you are in the Europe region, it wont be a problem. It will not route you on german PSN.

In my case, I cant change all my informations like my adress for one outside of Canada. So I had to ask my parents still living in Canada to buy a $20 PSN card and send me the code via email. Only way to have SPA or some other interesting GT5 DLCs...


I will open a new PSN account in France and buy the french version. I just hope my canadian PS3 will accept my new account...
 
perhaps you could doublecheck with sony themselves but as I understand, PS3 is not region locked.
 
I would hope future DLC would be free for us GT fans supporting this late outing on PS3?
 
I would hope future DLC would be free for us GT fans supporting this late outing on PS3?
You expect them to work for free just because they released it on PS3?
 
You expect them to work for free just because they released it on PS3?

No. We purchased the game. Their development of GT5/6 prepares the series for PS4.

Anyway, I said I hope, not realistically expect. he hee
 
You can get BLUS (NTSC) version on eBay and use your Canadian account or just create a France account, BCES (PAL) version, buy DLC and use your Canadian account, it'll work on it I guarantee.
 
Canadian PS3, french GT5 game and a new France PSN account will do the job. Easiest way to buy future DLCs :)
Only thing is PSN refused my gmail adress from my Canadian PSN account. I had to create a new one...
 
Back