About a commercial.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GameBoyFX
  • 7 comments
  • 737 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
280
I just saw a commercial for gt4. It was a subaru doing the biggest jump I have ever seen, and it was soooooo cool :dopey: anyone know where I can get it?
 
get the commercial :confused:
 
Race a Subaru WRX at Grand Canyon and do a photo shoot?
 
GameBoyFX
I just saw a commercial for gt4. It was a subaru doing the biggest jump I have ever seen, and it was soooooo cool :dopey: anyone know where I can get it?

Download the Gran Turismo Genome Project 2 instead.
 
GameBoyFX
I just saw a commercial for gt4. It was a subaru doing the biggest jump I have ever seen, and it was soooooo cool :dopey: anyone know where I can get it?
:D In the Subaru dealers. 👍
 
I heard those models come in blue!
 
And I heard the least helpful group of GTP members ever. :(

Sorry GBFX,
I don't think you will find that commercial on this site, and if one of us were to find it on the net, it wouldn't be allowed for us to link the media to you from this site (I'm not sure about that though because of technical rules and situations).

You're going to have to search the Net using a search engine like http://www.google.com/

I did a little work for this myself and check this out...
http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/video?...ew=&query=Gran+Turismo+4+&category=&duration=

Hopefully that will help. 👍

In any case, because I can not let the media involved with this subject get traded around the GTP freely (since I don't know what's legal and what is not), I am closing this thread.

Plus, with the members above putting in such worthless comments I don't think this should be an open thread for people to use as a rumble strip.

Only Famine's "download the genome project" was close to helpful and it still wasn't what you are looking for. :(

Good luck finding the commercial. 👍

Btw, I bet you're talking about the commercial that opens with a subaru jumping while a narrator says "Anyone can fire a bullet, few can steer one!" and as it says that it switches to the Evo IV rally car. :dopey:

Great stuff, loved that commercial before GT4 came out and any time I saw it I would go into a frenzy about GT and the new game coming out (gt4).

Anyway, Later. :D
:cheers:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back