About a race that requires the S license in Professional League

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speed Demon00
  • 20 comments
  • 827 views
Messages
7
The track im talking about is the one that only has the Test Course on it. Its called "Like The Wind" or something like that. I was wondering about it.....what do you do in that race?? Like do you do a bunch of laps around the test course? Which i think is what it is....and if it is.....then how many do you do?
Im asking this cause im really, really, really curious about it and i don't have the S license yet. cause its hard to get
 
25 wonderful laps of test coarse! 1st palce win 787b nothing that spetacular
 
Close. It's 20 laps of the Test Course.

Get a Viper GTS, tweak it to 1100hp and go win it. You only get 10000cr though (and a 787B first time you do it).
 
The 787B is a great car, though. I used my GTOne road car, with Stage 4 turbo, just to get it done with. It could have been done with Stage II probably. No reason to run this one more than once.
 
i used a done up escudo - yes i just wanted to get my 787B and get the hell outta there
 
I used the Viper Concept for the like the wind race,or as I like to call it-THE RACE FROM HELL-anyway it is worth it,the 787B is one of the best cars in the game,it helped me beat the allstar and GT-championship races in the por league the first time I beat the game
 
I used my 900HP++ Camaro Race Car to get this done. Damn it was a good race! It's worth doing this race as you get one of the best cars the game has to offer, which is, of course, the :bowdown: Mazda 787B. Wonderful car, good for creating sparks :trouble:

Anyway, do get your S-License too. Worth every minute spent. ;)
 
I used an Escudo with wheelie settings i believe. Down the tunnel straight i reached 1200 km/h through drafting the GT-One. :)
 
The Escudo is only good for tracks with long straights and no corners :lol:IMO. ( Which means it can only run on the Test Course & Super Speedway. )

Somebody should do the String 100-lapper using an Escudo! :D

Well, it's useful for bullying too. :trouble:
 
No-one would be crazy enough to do that with a Scudo, unless it was HEAVILY tuned.
 
I used the Escudo with stage 4 turbo. Without the wheele trick, you spend about half an hour.
 
I've used my 813 bhp Polyphony 001 for the job... but the Viper GTS was gaining on me every time... but I uses a diffrent pit-strategy... so the Viper pitted 4 times (??) and I just 3 times (??)
I love races who're very close... 'cause it's lonely at the top... :)
 
You actually pitted? I never pit on the Test Course...:lol:
 
Yeah... 'cause the P1 and P2 can ONLY run with Mediums... so the tires are gone within a few laps!! :(
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
No-one would be crazy enough to do that with a Scudo, unless it was HEAVILY tuned.

Well, that's why it is a challenge. :D
I wouldn't attempt it at all. I find it hard to control the Escudo, maybe even a half lap around the String would be difficult I think.
 
Originally posted by RX-7 Turbo II
Yeah... 'cause the P1 and P2 can ONLY run with Mediums... so the tires are gone within a few laps!! :(

Doesn't make a lot of difference in lap times. The only problem is when the rear-left wears out before the others - the car becomes skittish on the straights for 4 or so laps. But once they're all red you're only running 2-3s a lap down. Don't bother pitting IMO.
 
i never pit on TT. the day i got my S-License i did polyphony digital cup with my gt-one road car, you will never guess what car i wanted to get;) , well anyway i got the F094/S after a rigorous session(sarcasm) of quitting the last race(i had the points clinched) until i got it. but back onto TT, don't pit, and don't mind your thumb losing feeling and getting cold, if you use a controller.
 
This weekend I'll have a go at Complex with my wheelie settings Escudo...:lol: I will prolly keep a constant speed of 10 km/h through the 90 degree turn section...:lol:
 
Double Post. Argh. Damn 56k. :mad:
 
Go speak to Doohan at GT3T. His Escudo track settings are killer. And he holds most lap time records he's tried in the Escudo at Racing Line...
 
Back