About discarding cars

• Thread starter ramurel
  • 6 comments
Romania
Timisoara
Hello, guys!
There's something I don't understand.
The gift cars you can't sell, ok with that. But if you buy a car, can you sell it after you use it, if you want?
I bought in the beginning a cheap car from used cars pavillion, then I tried to sell it, like it was in GT sport, because I received a duplicate from gifts, but only option for it was "discard". I didn't pay attention then if some credits came back to my "wallet" , so I don't know.
There's no credits back for those cars, of you want to sell it, it's just discard?

Hello, guys!
There's something I don't understand.
The gift cars you can't sell, ok with that. But if you buy a car, can you sell it after you use it, if you want?
I bought in the beginning a cheap car from used cars pavillion, then I tried to sell it, like it was in GT sport, because I received a duplicate from gifts, but only option for it was "discard". I didn't pay attention then if some credits came back to my "wallet" , so I don't know.
There's no credits back for those cars, of you want to sell it, it's just discard?
There is no “selling” in GT7. Your3 only option is to discard any vehicles you do not want for zero credits.

:(

Attachments

• thats-a-bummer-vfii0v.jpg
    thats-a-bummer-vfii0v.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 10

Latest Posts

Back