Back and forth between gaming and Gunpla
Premium
Philippines
Philippines
skygrasper_550--
which tires do you use for drifting?

-Sports Tires
-Simulation Tires

do you apply the tires on all four wheels, or on just the front or the rear?

-all four wheels
-front wheels
-rear wheels

do you consider all of the following parts when building a drift car? yes or no?

-Engine Balancing
-Turbo or NA Stage 1
-LSD (any, except for the Full-Custom)
-Clutch Plates (any)
-Flywheel (any)
-Sports or Semi-Racing Suspension

I honestly don't sit and around drift very often...I prefer racing. However, I do get a drift in here and there when I'm racing if I happen to get a bit ahead of the 2nd place car.

I've drifted with all sorts of tires...even super-softs! It just all depends what car I'm driving and if it will break & get loose or not. In other words...I'll enter a race...if I happen to find myself in 1st place ..sure, I'll attempt a drift or 2. :cool: It makes for a better replay, basically. But I choose my tires according to what I'm driving for the race, not cuz I wanna drift.

I don't specifically build drift cars, but I use sports & semi-racing suspensions and "lesser" parts often; I even used stock parts for many races in GT2....check this out.

http://www.gtcarreviews.com/id22.html

Last edited:
I usually use the Sports tires, the cheapest one...
I have never tried Simulation tires..I totally forgot about it. I'll give it a shot tomorrow with my Chaser.

Simulation on all four wheel. After I drift in GT4, I just love it's very long sideways. But sadly simulation only make it feel the same as N2 tire, not more slippier N1.

The most important upgrade to make a drift car for me is FC Suspension.

Simulation on all four wheel. After I drift in GT4, I just love it's very long sideways. But sadly simulation only make it feel the same as N2 tire, not more slippier N1.

Man that is sad! :( :( :( Would you like a shoulder to cry on? :ill:

Back