I have been playing gt since gt3 a-spec ,I'd like to share my thoughts about Nurburgring , especially 24h track , which is one of my fav tracks in gt5 , i just got back home and realised when i host a session with nur 24h as the track the time on the track is synced with my local time , which is a nice touch , that makes things even more realistic . I wanted to say that what pd did with Nur and many other tracks , bringing them to Gt with so many details and stuff ,is simply incredible , when i first started up gt5 and did my first race i felt so great! , i remember playing gt3 on my ps2 when i was a kid and i appreciate how gt can still impress me and hopefully many others with what it brings to ps3 .