Hi all...I am new here and sorry about my english.
Ok, about GT5...first two or three day the game was great...and now its a bit coming boring...its almost the same like GT4. And handling on gravel is big FAIL. WRC 2010 is much more better handling (and RBR of course). I dont care graphics, i want good handling. I have played racing games about 15 years and i know what I am talking about. The gravel handling is not real...
The best racing game 2010 is F1 2010.
Ok, about GT5...first two or three day the game was great...and now its a bit coming boring...its almost the same like GT4. And handling on gravel is big FAIL. WRC 2010 is much more better handling (and RBR of course). I dont care graphics, i want good handling. I have played racing games about 15 years and i know what I am talking about. The gravel handling is not real...
The best racing game 2010 is F1 2010.