About GTbyCITROEN Concept '08 (789cv) and Mercedes SLR

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cucobr
  • 11 comments
  • 1,157 views
Messages
227
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
Hello guys!

I have 2 questions about thoses cars!

- The GTbyCITROEN Concept '08 has Race Modification and Aerodynamic parts?
If I do all the upgrades, which will be the maximum power of the car?

- Mercedes SLR has Race Modification and Aerodynamic parts?
If I do all the upgrades, which will be the maximum power of the car?

I have those questions because I having difficulty to win Gran Turismo All Star.


Thanks!👍
 
I did it in a Corvette ZR1 RM+Fully tuned mate
 
Both DO NOT have race mods. I dot know however if they have any aero mods.
 
Both DO NOT have race mods. I dot know however if they have any aero mods.

hmmm... how do you know those cars has no race mods and doesn't
know if they has aero mods?

are there a list of cars with race mods?
 
hmmm... how do you know those cars has no race mods and doesn't
know if they has aero mods?

are there a list of cars with race mods?

There is a list of cars that can have Race Mods.
 
The SLR's max hp/weight ratio is pretty much the same as the SLS. if i remember correctly i think it has about 50 more horses and weighs a 100kg more.
the SLR sucks compared to the SLS, which is a little lighter and takes corners much better.

I bought the SLR, souped it up, used it for 1 race. didnt like it. pissed off for wasting all that cash. SLS kicks ass
 
I have a SLS AMG, just put aero parts on it (front and rear only), but there is no race mod.
 
I have a SLS AMG, just put aero parts on it (front and rear only), but there is no race mod.

Oh shoot, you wrote SLR, I need more coffee... Wouldn't know about those
 
Back