- 4,089

- Utah
Good day, Gtplanet!
I was wondering if some of you guys know how to tune the LSD so it can create the same(or better) effect of the 1.5 LSD in GT4. I´m having some problems with muscle cars spinning their inner tyre, and with FF cars with 250+ HP. It would be cool if you can give your opinion of which is the best way to take advantage of the customizable differential. Usually I don´t tune my cars, and it doesn´t bother me if they spin the tyres in 5th, but spinning the inner tyre in old RWD cars is just anoying.
Thanks
I was wondering if some of you guys know how to tune the LSD so it can create the same(or better) effect of the 1.5 LSD in GT4. I´m having some problems with muscle cars spinning their inner tyre, and with FF cars with 250+ HP. It would be cool if you can give your opinion of which is the best way to take advantage of the customizable differential. Usually I don´t tune my cars, and it doesn´t bother me if they spin the tyres in 5th, but spinning the inner tyre in old RWD cars is just anoying.
Thanks
Last edited: