About my Bike....

• Thread starter Magic069
  • 10 comments
For all of you that care....

I won't be getting my bike... I have tired serveral different options and it came down to me deciding to wait a bit...

It turns out, with all the student loans I have taken out recently, I have excided my credit limit... So i am gonna work hard, and try to get some credit cards paid off, and maybe a couple loans, and then try again some time early next year!!!

She is to pretty to give up on... Hopefully i will have her before bike week in March!!

I will keep GTPlanet posted on my bike buying adventure!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Magic069
For all of you that care....

I won't be getting my bike... I have tired serveral different options and it came down to me deciding to wait a bit...

It turns out, with all the student loans I have taken out recently, I have excided my credit limit... So i am gonna work hard, and try to get some credit cards paid off, and maybe a couple loans, and then try again some time early next year!!!

She is to pretty to give up on... Hopefully i will have her before bike week in March!!

I will keep GTPlanet posted on my bike buying adventure!! :rolleyes:

What? Give me back that Avatar!!!!:mad:
Actually, I'm really sorry to hear that man, I know how much you were looking forward to it. In the grand scheme of things, I'm betting that you are going to be a great deal happier with your education than you ever were with a bike.
I'd look on the bright side, think of all the money you will be saving in insurance hikes, and paying off speeding tickets.:eek:
I made you a new avatar, I thought that might cheer you up.;)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

What? Give me back that Avatar!!!!:mad:
Actually, I'm really sorry to hear that man, I know how much you were looking forward to it. In the grand scheme of things, I'm betting that you are going to be a great deal happier with your education than you ever were with a bike.
I'd look on the bright side, think of all the money you will be saving in insurance hikes, and paying off speeding tickets.:eek:
I made you a new avatar, I thought that might cheer you up.;)

thanks tom, it will be up next week, its pako's week!!

I am not giving up, I will have it... and I will be happier knowing i have some things paid off as well!! :cool:

Back