- 136
- Diego 128LT
- Diego128L
Hello friends and lovers of GT, first sorry for my english, i´m writing
from Bogota - Colombia, I have a question about the the relationship between the completed percentage of the game and the tracks endurence
If i play the endurence tracks in mode B-spec, this down the points of percentage to complete the game???
I have 96.7% of the game completed, alone I lack to pass the tracks:
Formula GT World Championship
Circuit De La Sarthe I 24 Hours
Circuit De La Sarthe II 24 Hours
34 - 1 Lap Magic - McLaren Mercesdes SLR - Nurburgring
I´m worry because I dont tink that I can complete 100%, and I look all the others track, searching if I left some one whit out play
Thanks for your help
from Bogota - Colombia, I have a question about the the relationship between the completed percentage of the game and the tracks endurence
If i play the endurence tracks in mode B-spec, this down the points of percentage to complete the game???
I have 96.7% of the game completed, alone I lack to pass the tracks:
Formula GT World Championship
Circuit De La Sarthe I 24 Hours
Circuit De La Sarthe II 24 Hours
34 - 1 Lap Magic - McLaren Mercesdes SLR - Nurburgring
I´m worry because I dont tink that I can complete 100%, and I look all the others track, searching if I left some one whit out play
Thanks for your help