About The Bentley Speed 8

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilikepizza44
  • 11 comments
  • 1,328 views
Messages
26
Messages
ilikepizza44
I have never seen it once in the used dealership. Nor seen it from a ticket, I've tried the Birthday exploit at LEAST 100 times now. I'm still getting new cars, but am wondering if you can even get it from a ticket. Thanks...


Ok, now its given me the Courage C60 twice now... mocking me much?


Third time I've gotten the C60... the speed 8 is 2003 right?


Fourth time...


5th time
 
Last edited:
Wasn't it in the online dealer? Either way, it'll show up in your used lot eventually. I don't see why you couldn't get it from a ticket.
 
I got it on the online dealership, 5,6 millions if a recall. The car is wonderfull, love the aerodynamics. Try refreshing the ucd until it appears.
 
Well, I just got a C60 Courage, but no speed 8 yet. I really wish I knew about these seasonal events and online dealership earlier. I guess thats what I get for grinding to rank up. BUT! Theres still hope as I just saw 1 LMP car. lol, and thanks for your posts, if it doesn't show up I'll just buy it.
 
I got it used so it does happen.. probably my favorite race car so far, and I've driven nearly everything due to the Friends Car Share ability.
 
I've been waiting for this car for so long. I even have the money saved up to get it. Now it just needs to show up.
 
bought mine used two nights ago so it does show up.
 
You might of missed it and now it won't show up for a long time.
 
Keep trying your 2003 ticket - you'll get one eventually. I got a 2003 ticket yesterday and on my third try I got the Bentley Speed 8 which is what I wanted. Excellent car.
 
Keep trying your 2003 ticket - you'll get one eventually. I got a 2003 ticket yesterday and on my third try I got the Bentley Speed 8 which is what I wanted. Excellent car.


well, I was up from 5 this morning, untill 2 in the afternoon (had the day off) trying to get it from the ticket. I got well over 15 c60 courage's and over 50 subaru legacies. NOT KIDDING. The next most common was the spoon fit race car, then the xnavi gtr. I settled on the Courage as I had done this glitch for at least 8 hours.
 
It should show up in the UCD eventually. That's how I bought mine.
 
Whoa whoa whoa. The spoon fit is in this game?!??!? Well, I know what I'm wasting time doing this weekend
 
Back