About the king of oval trophy.a question

• Thread starter Amra
  • 6 comments
Greece
Greece
so the king of oval trophy.you dont have to do the 500 miles all at once right?
i mean i have done 3 sessions of northen isle for a total of 500 laps and also many races on blue moon bay on professional in campaing mode and still no trophy.I know there was a bug and the way to do it with offline saving and i was hoping to not do that.any chance its fixed and im doing something wrong?

Update:i got it!!

For some reason i checked.i didnt take it after my last run and i closed the game and the ps4.1 hour later i reopened it and before i entered the game checked the trophies and was there!!!
well kind of strange but anyway on my way to more trophy's:)

Last edited:
I still need to do that one. I just wish there was a way to tell how many miles you’d already gone.
The only workaround I've heard of for that is starting with a car that has 0 miles on it and only use it for ovals. It won't take into account any previous miles you've built up but it at least it gives you some sort of measure.

The only workaround I've heard of for that is starting with a car that has 0 miles on it and only use it for ovals. It won't take into account any previous miles you've built up but it at least it gives you some sort of measure.
And it gives you am indication of if it glitches. I've done over 700 miles on ovals in my old RX500 trying to get the trophy. Back to new car to try and start it again

And it gives you am indication of if it glitches. I've done over 700 miles on ovals in my old RX500 trying to get the trophy. Back to new car to try and start it again
If it's glitched, back up your save, pull your internet cable out, and start the game over. Get a car, do the mileage at any oval, and when the trophy pings shut it down. Delete the new save, restore the old one, and put your internet back on.

Latest Posts

Back