About the red bull X Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghostwalker
  • 4 comments
  • 945 views
Messages
8
Romania
Romania
Hi!
I've just finished the kart championship and I finished every race first try. However, the wins weren't counted in stats, only the race entries, so the stats are now: races entered: +4 (compared to previous number) and races won: +0 (the same as before the championship).
Anyone else got this?
Thanks!
 
I finished karts and junior all gold, without suspending, and I'm around +9 races entered. It didn't affect money or prize cars, but it looks like I only got win stat for championships, not individual races.

It must be some rare bug or poeple don't look at stats, I asked on other site and no one had it.

All I can think of what caused it is lack of that smal in-game update. I had big one before game start, but small didn't appear untill next game start, when I already completed events.
 
I see. Ow, well, I would have liked a balanced races entered/won stat (at least until I started playing online), but if it's a bug I can leave with that.
 
I confirm that happening. Ruined my perfect stats. :crazy:
 
Yea, I was going after perfect stats too. I don't think a patch can fix this, not for those who completed the events already.
 
Back