About Time!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Whitetie
  • 5 comments
  • 570 views
Messages
3
Messages
WhiteTie
I've heard plenty about the Chrome paints but finally I managed to be gifted one.. I has taken me 480 cars to get one!!

Whats the best thing to do with a Gold Chrome paint chip.. can these things still be duped?
 
It's best not to dupe anything any more. Due to past events with duping cars.
 
Maybe I'll try and trade it for a FTO Tourer... I got smoked by one last night in what I thought was my unbeatable 550pp car!
 
Maybe I'll try and trade it for a FTO Tourer... I got smoked by one last night in what I thought was my unbeatable 550pp car!

The FTO super Touring car is in the OCD at the moment for 500,000cr 0km
 
I gave a silver and gold chrome to one of my friends. I've seen them on cars and wasn't going to use them on mine.
 
Most cars painted in a Chrome paint look stupid in my opinion, however the Chrome paints can be used on certain wheels to really enhance the appearance of the car.

Of course there are some cars that look good chrome depends mainly on the body shape. Also painting chrome wheels on some cars with certain colors can look equally ridiculous.
 
Back