? about VR3 and buttkicker

  • Thread starter Thread starter ForNgoods
  • 3 comments
  • 1,753 views
Messages
60
I'm planning on getting the vision racer VR3 soon and was wondering how i was gonna physically attach my Buttkicker gamer to the rig? From the pics i've seen, there doesnt seem to be any place around the seat area that would make for a good mounting location. Is there anyone out there with this setup that has found a good location for the vibration mechanism?? Thanks in advance.
 
It really needs a bar strapped across under the seat mounting points. however there are two holes on the seat frames on either side at the back..
So I just got an old socket, a couple of washers, a nut and bolt out and did this!!

IMG_0246w.jpg


it actually works well. But I'd rather it was under the seat..
 
Is there not enough space underneath the seat to place a bar across the two mounting holes? anyways thanks for the response. I'll have to figure something out but your solution might be the way to go. thanks again.
 
There is enough space, I just haven't done it yet :)
 
Back