Absolutely Bizarre Online Issue

• Thread starter eoghrogh
  • 7 comments
Australia
Australia

Really need some help on this one lol. Everytime I start an online race, all other cars in the lobby stay frozen in starting order. I can do the race but I'm the only one driving. Apparently I can still hit the other cars because people have cussed me out.

HAS ANYONE HAD THIS ISSUE OR COME ACROSS IT BEFORE????

Feel like I am going insane. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice and deleted cached data. No dice.

Pls help.

Cheers.

Really need some help on this one lol. Everytime I start an online race, all other cars in the lobby stay frozen in starting order. I can do the race but I'm the only one driving. Apparently I can still hit the other cars because people have cussed me out.

HAS ANYONE HAD THIS ISSUE OR COME ACROSS IT BEFORE????

Feel like I am going insane. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice and deleted cached data. No dice.

Pls help.

Cheers.
Yes, that's pretty standard connection issues. Try this:

Yo.

I tried these steps. It worked once but has reverted back to being **** :(

Is there any way of escalating this to polyphony? I've paid for this game and I can't use online functionality.

Also if anyone is interested in buying an account where you can ghost through all cars and win races hit me up.

Also if anyone is interested in buying an account where you can ghost through all cars and win races hit me up.
Sounds tempting 😜 Nah, just kidding.
But did you actually try a race? I think I've read of ppl who also had this, did the race and finished 9th or so.

Sounds tempting 😜 Nah, just kidding.
But did you actually try a race? I think I've read of ppl who also had this, did the race and finished 9th or so.
Yeah I've finished 4th or so. The races just become time trials against the fastest player. Did any of the people who got this issue get it resolved?

Yeah I've finished 4th or so. The races just become time trials against the fastest player. Did any of the people who got this issue get it resolved?
No idea, sorry. Just remember it 'cause I thought it's funny to finish 9th when racing alone.

I tried these steps. It worked once but has reverted back to being **** :(
Then, assuming the settings are all still saved and you're not going to drop a bombshell like "I tether my console to my phone as a wireless hotspot" or "I'm on satellite internet", the next step is your ISP.

Some are particularly bad for gaming and muck about with throttling and shaping, targetting P2P (like most online console gaming uses). Yours might be among them, so that's worth checking into.

Then, assuming the settings are all still saved and you're not going to drop a bombshell like "I tether my console to my phone as a wireless hotspot" or "I'm on satellite internet", the next step is your ISP.

Some are particularly bad for gaming and muck about with throttling and shaping, targetting P2P (like most online console gaming uses). Yours might be among them, so that's worth checking into.
Alright roger that. Will check it and see if theres anything sus. Appreciate the help :)

Back