Absolutely Off Topic - I love the X2010 Prototype

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chuck Finley
  • 5 comments
  • 653 views
Messages
205
I know that it is absolutely offtopic but: I have to say I love the X2010. Not for driving it myself (almost hate to drive that thing) but for grinding. There is nothing better for Bspec grinding than the X2010 because of the fact that one can use it for almost every race. For some odd reason there does not seem to be a national limitation on it. I just used it for japan championship and I am almost sure that I already used it in america races.

That is pretty much it. I justed wanted to say it once.

:odd:
 
Are you trying to get an infraction? Deliberately posting a thread in the wrong section is probably a good way to go about it. If you don't want one, I would suggest not doing it again.
 
Oh. I do not want that of course. Admins ould delete or move it. But what would have been the right forum for that then? I mean there is some kind of question involved...

Are there any races where you can not take the X2010?
 
The X2010 is Japanese, since it's by Gran Turismo.
 
:rolleyes: Have you tried the X2010 and X2010 S.Vettel yet? They're even better, only...just the same, really. :rolleyes:
 
Back