ABT Audi TT-R Touring Car 02' VERY RARE

what are you looking for? I have some race nsx prototpe cars, shelby cobras (green or blue), mines mits evo, skyline race car

I am i the middle of a race, if interested in any of these i will get you more info
Also what is the hp?

what are you looking for? I have some race nsx prototpe cars, shelby cobras (green or blue), mines mits evo, skyline race car

I am i the middle of a race, if interested in any of these i will get you more info
Also what is the hp?

Its 400+ Bhp not yet tuned also i want something very good for it as these a very hard to find

It's rare but its not THAT rare. I have had it show up in my lot twice already. You aren't going to get a whole lot more than a million car for it.

It's rare but its not THAT rare. I have had it show up in my lot twice already. You aren't going to get a whole lot more than a million car for it.

Basically... I have seen it like 3 times in my lot at least, and also seen a bunch of people trading them... Its not rarer than any other racer from the UCL.

I have one fully tuned, what are you willing to get rid of for it again?

shelby cobras (green or blue), a nsx prototype race car, f40, some skyline race car, ferrari italia fully tuned, mines lancer rally car

can give more specs later on cars if interested all are 0 miles except the ferrari italia, and maybe a few miles on the f40

Back