AC Cars 427 Wanted..For New of your Choice

  • Thread starter Thread starter isildur
  • 9 comments
  • 714 views
Messages
449
England
London UK
Messages
zubi77
Hi Guys,

I would love an AC Car 427. In return I will give you any car of your choice from the Dealership subject to the trading limit.

Thanks in advance:tup:
 
Do you have any Birthday tickets ?
 
Hi Guys,

I would love an AC Car 427. In return I will give you any car of your choice from the Dealership subject to the trading limit.

Thanks in advance:tup:

You need to give an idea of what you have in your account to trade.
Car list, tickets, gear, paints. Slow response without that information.
You can set up a garage and list of your stuff at
mygranturismo.net
click my garage and you will see what I mean

I have the car you want but couldn't trade today
After reset this evening 00 GMT - 8pm EST
Send PM if interested
 
You need to give an idea of what you have in your account to trade.
Car list, tickets, gear, paints. Slow response without that information.
You can set up a garage and list of your stuff at
mygranturismo.net
click my garage and you will see what I mean

I have the car you want but couldn't trade today
After reset this evening 00 GMT - 8pm EST
Send PM if interested

Hi,

I am interested. Will add you and we can trade tomorrow. In my OP above, I said I will buy you any car of your choice from the new Car Dealership as long as it is below the 1,000,000 trading limit. So look through the dealership and if you want anything specific then let me know.
 
Do you have any Birthday tickets ?

No I do not have a birthday ticket. Also, in my OP, I made it clear what I am offering. Any car of your choice from the New Car Dealership.
 
Hi,

I am interested. Will add you and we can trade tomorrow. In my OP above, I said I will buy you any car of your choice from the new Car Dealership as long as it is below the 1,000,000 trading limit. So look through the dealership and if you want anything specific then let me know.

I will send the AC Cobra this evening. Send me a Ferrari F430 '06 with suspension and transmission upgrade

Cheers Mate:tup:
 
I will send the AC Cobra this evening. Send me a Ferrari F430 '06 with suspension and transmission upgrade

Cheers Mate:tup:

Thanks Bro..my Psn is zubi77. Add me and I will accept when I get home. Any particular colour you want the ferari in?
 
Thanks Bro..my Psn is zubi77. Add me and I will accept when I get home. Any particular colour you want the ferari in?

no I'll probably paint it anyway
 
no I'll probably paint it anyway

Hi, I just sent you the ferrari with transmission and suspension as requested. Added racing soft tyres as well.
 
Hi, I just sent you the ferrari with transmission and suspension as requested. Added racing soft tyres as well.

Nice trade -- Thanks --- enjoy the Cobra -- Cheers
 
Back