SPRINGS - 11/10
COMP - 4/3
EXT - 7/6
ARB - 4/4
CAMBER: 0/0
TOE: +10/-10
BRAKES: Racing
BRAKES - 7/4

TRANS:Full Custom (install all power upgrades first!)
TOP SPEED TO - 174 (Stock)
1ST - 3.456
2ND - 2.551
3RD - 1.950
4TH - 1.541
5TH - 1/240
6TH - ---
7TH - ---
FINAL - Move all the way down (2.000)

LSD:Full Custom
INITIAL - 5
ACCEL - 7
BRAKING - 34

CLUTCH TYPE: Triple- Plate: Installed
CARBON SHAFT: Installed

POWER PARTS:
ALL MAX PARTS

POWER LIMITER - 100%

WEIGHT REDUCTION- STAGE 3
CARBON BONNET - NO
WINDOW WEIGHT - NO

BALLAST WEIGHT: 52kg
BALLAST POSTION: 50
DOWNFORCE - Front: 0 Rear: 0

This beast has lots of wheelspin so drive carefully, also this is a base tune so don't expect it to be perfect, you can improve yourself!

Interesting Tire set up. I have used the reverse a lot to give more steer ability, with soft spot in the front, meds or hards in the rear.
I will have to check this out when I get some time ^^

I got an evil Buick I'm work going on, and 2 evil a-specs in seasonal that I still can't break past 4th place yet. After I handle that mess I will definitely give this a go. I do love this car. Well, in real life, we will see how much I like it in game soon, lol.

Interesting Tire set up. I have used the reverse a lot to

I got an evil Buick I'm work going on, and 2 evil a-specs in seasonal that I still can't break past 4th place yet. After I handle that mess I will definitely give this a go. I do love this car. Well, in real life, we will see how much I like it in game soon, lol.
I used that tyre setup to encourage some understeer, obviously I can do that in suspension settings but this does help :) Its

Interesting Tire set up. I have used the reverse a lot to give more steer ability, with soft spot in the front, meds or hards in the rear.
I will have to check this out when I get some time ^^

BTW this is a fun car, you'll enjoy it. I only spent 25mins on the tune and it's the first tune I posted on GTP.

Well, so far it's 4th place for the death Valley race, and I just took 2nd place on the Sierra rain one, because my dumb ass hit the wall final lap when I was side by side with the jaguar (rabbit), 5 seconds penalty, lost by 1.5 seconds.
At least I know I got the car and tune down, just have to race a couple more times and I will have him.
I also have to shovel snow outside, lol.
And a bunch of us are brainstorming on the Buick Special these past 2 days, got some lap tests to hit with that one.
But THEN, I promise I will test and review this. I am sure I will like it.

Well, so far it's 4th place for the death Valley race, and I just took 2nd place on the Sierra rain one, because my dumb ass hit the wall final lap when I was side by side with the jaguar (rabbit), 5 seconds penalty, lost by 1.5 seconds.
At least I know I got the car and tune down, just have to race a couple more times and I will have him.
I also have to shovel snow outside, lol.
And a bunch of us are brainstorming on the Buick Special these past 2 days, got some lap tests to hit with that one.
But THEN, I promise I will test and review this. I am sure I will like it.
For the Sierra I advise using the alpine VGT race car, i won first go in that with many penalties, pit on 4th (going into 5th) for Heavy wets and then pit on 8th for RM or RH

Last edited:
Back