Ac Cobra 427 S/C '66

  • Thread starter Thread starter NitroGT
  • 8 comments
  • 675 views
Messages
30
United States
Philadelphia
Messages
XxOnlineID-
Closed closed closed closed closed
 
Last edited:
I've a few of these - I guess they will have a few miles on them. I am sure one or two of them will be zero changes. I can certainly spare one of them.

What I expect for this old hoopty car?

5 of your Orange paint chips - Can be obscure colours just Bright Orange

If you have not got 5 shades of Orange - I'll be fine with Midnight Purple (Any version) or a British Racing Green (Any flavour)

(I've also got a Spare Shelby Mustang 350R - but I can only trade one car per day - 5 more paints seem reasonable? -)
 
I have this car. I am looking for a fathom blue mettalic chevelle.
 
Ryk
I've a few of these - I guess they will have a few miles on them. I am sure one or two of them will be zero changes. I can certainly spare one of them.

What I expect for this old hoopty car?

5 of your Orange paint chips - Can be obscure colours just Bright Orange

If you have not got 5 shades of Orange - I'll be fine with Midnight Purple (Any version) or a British Racing Green (Any flavour)

(I've also got a Spare Shelby Mustang 350R - but I can only trade one car per day - 5 more paints seem reasonable? -)

Yes I have many different types of British racing green. If you would like I could send you 2. Is that alright.
 
I'd prefer 5 chips per car. ANY combo of colours - but I'd prefer Any Orange - Any Midnight Purple or pretty much any Dark Green paint. (No need for Matte)
5 Orange paints - Champion
3 Orange, 1 Purple and 1 Dark Green would be great.
1 Orange, 3 Purple and 1 Dark Green would be great.
 
Ryk
I'd prefer 5 chips per car. ANY combo of colours - but I'd prefer Any Orange - Any Midnight Purple or pretty much any Dark Green paint. (No need for Matte)
5 Orange paints - Champion
3 Orange, 1 Purple and 1 Dark Green would be great.
1 Orange, 3 Purple and 1 Dark Green would be great.

I have 5 orange paints. Do you have to wait till trade limit resets? Because I don't. Add me XxOnlineID-, also can I trade for the gt350R instead?
 
Ryk
I'd prefer 5 chips per car. ANY combo of colours - but I'd prefer Any Orange - Any Midnight Purple or pretty much any Dark Green paint. (No need for Matte)
5 Orange paints - Champion
3 Orange, 1 Purple and 1 Dark Green would be great.
1 Orange, 3 Purple and 1 Dark Green would be great.

Alright I can get you the 5 orange paints no problem. Add me on ps3 XxOnlineID-, and also can I trade the paints for the gt350r instead. If so I would appreciate it. I'm going out so I'll be on later. Is that alright for you?
 
Sounds good.

You can trade paints for both cars.
 
Ryk
Sounds good.

You can trade paints for both cars.

I only want the shelby. Are you ready to trade?
 
Back