AC Competizione interest & Short AC 'last season'Draft 

Australia
Sydney, Australia
Hi all,

(1) Just wondering if we could have a good number from this forum to join and start a new big season on ACC as its launch approaches? Would be pretty cool everyone joining as early as it's released, so no much time to practice too much (i.e. aliens haha) and to enjoying the process of getting better at it on the fly.

(2) Also, there's 4 weeks to go still, so another suggestion I'd like to make is a short last season of AC on PS4 before people start migrating to ACC (I guess it's a fair assumption). Like, a just for fun, 4 rounds on the classic tracks and with equal cars (e.g. Porsche Cup | Silverstone, Nurburgring, Monza, Spa).

Anyway, just an idea. If you can please reply in the following format to make it easy to capture interest:

1. ACC - keen on joining a season asap after launch?
(Yes/No)

2. AC - keen on a short 4 rounds just for fun season?
(Yes/No)

Thanks for your time :)

Cheers,
Gallo

Forgot to mention, I can't organise the AC one as I don't have a powerful internet connection and I live in Australia (not the fastest internet here mate...), time zone issues, etc.

So, the idea is to see the level of interest we get here (if any lol) and, hopefully, one of the guys the usually organise seasons could agree and organise the Lobbies :)

Last edited:
Back