AC Competizione will run on the Unreal 4 Engine (wet weather hype)

• Thread starter bosmuis
  • 3 comments
Canada
Canada
GTP_Bosmuis
There's a new AC on the horizon and it will feature a weather system running on the Unreal 4 Engine. It will be interesting to see how the game will feel compared to its predecessor which was built on their in-house game engine. Let's hope that the switch from their in-house engine to the Unreal 4 Engine is a smooth ride as it could seriously delay a project of this size.

I found it interesting how there was so little information, if any at all, available in terms of VR support for Competizione. I mean the previous game did, and Unreal has VR support, which should be a good start. Can't wait to immerse myself on a proper track in a power hungry GT3 car. Now I just need to take out a second mortgage to purchase a system that's capable of pushing this game to its limits. Especially on a full grid in the wet.

Personally I can't wait for this game to be released. I've been researching it a bit and (wrote an article).

Indeed, good article. But I believe that ACC isn't going to be released this summer but a kind of early access version is.

Nice username. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back