AC season pass

• Thread starter nosoks
  • 22 comments
Scotland
Ciamis, West Java
nosoks
Haven't found anything on this. I bought the season pass but when I try to access the available dlc PS store still wants me to pay.
Question, is there a workaround or do we just need to wait till they fix it. I have sent a message about it to PS Asia but no reply yet

There was a similar problem when the Porsche DLC released in Europe earlier this week. Try contacting the publisher 505 Games. I cannot guarantee this helps but I think it's the way to go.

After lots of emails with 505 support, they had to resubmit the content and I'm happy to report it is now resolved

I just got this game. It's a newbie question but what does Season Pass get me?

Basically, all cars that look as "not allowed" in the game originally (those with a cloud download sign on top right).
Although I didn't play all the cars yet, I do recommend getting the season pass at this cheap discounted price! You'll get more than 30 cars and a track!
And yeah you'll get 3rd Porshe DLC pack for free if you buy the season pass!

I'm just loving this game!

Japanese pack, Red pack and three Porsche packs. The third Porsche pack hasn't been released yet.
Don't forget that the cars from the Prestige Pack are also said to be unlocked with the Season Pass.

Don't forget that the cars from the Prestige Pack are also said to be unlocked with the Season Pass.
I didn't add that because it didn't say it in the season pass text when I bought it. I did get those cars but I wasn't sure if it was because of the season pass or because I'd pre ordered the game.

the Prestige pack is NOT included in Season pass, but the prestige pack includes all cars that are in the Performance pack, so don't buy both. PS is kind enough to include this warning in the product description.

the Prestige pack is NOT included in Season pass, but the prestige pack includes all cars that are in the Performance pack, so don't buy both. PS is kind enough to include this warning in the product description.

Not sure about this claim!

Once I bought the Season pass, I was able to go into EVERY DLC pack and click get/download and it was prompted as "Successful". That includes prestige pack, performance pack, red pack, Japanese, all Porsches etc...

Furthermore, once I returned to the game after that, there was no slot for any car to be downloaded; I mean there was no car with a cloud/download sign on its top right corner; so basically all cars were open and available!

However to be sure, I will check the cars mentioned in the "prestige pack" if they're available in my game!

i believe you will find the performance pack was a pre order bonus (?) Anyway, every car in the performance pack is in the prestige pack which is included in the season pass, so naturally all the cars would be available :)

Here is an interesting point. When does the season end? There are technically 4 seasons in a year, 1 season of any form of motor racing, 1 season of yachting (in the southern hemisphere) can span two years, as too Cricket.

So does an AC season pass mean a lifetime (of the game) or 1 year, 2 years or when Kunos feels it is time for a season change?

I should point out that with PD and the GT series all updates and add ons have been free. And no, we will not discuss micro-transactions either ;-)

Here is an interesting point. When does the season end? There are technically 4 seasons in a year, 1 season of any form of motor racing, 1 season of yachting (in the southern hemisphere) can span two years, as too Cricket.

So does an AC season pass mean a lifetime (of the game) or 1 year, 2 years or when Kunos feels it is time for a season change?

I should point out that with PD and the GT series all updates and add ons have been free. And no, we will not discuss micro-transactions either ;-)

Not sure if you're joking or not, but I don't think we should overthink the literal definition of season. The pass has been clear about what it includes. Of course, they could extend it but I doubt there's a chance.

Isn't that just all the Porsche packs plus the red pack? Are you saying we can get "future" packs too?
You get the Porsche packs, the Red Pack, the Japanese Pack and, maybe, the preorder pack - I got that but I'd preordered on PSN and was able to download the other preorder option as well.

You will not get more than that. It says in the season pass what you will get.

@Tired Tyres Those are probably all the add-ons that we will see on our console version!
I think that any car that will be added to the game, will be included in one of those packs; like they'll do with the upcoming Mazdas and Porsches!

Back