gordongt Messages 1,064 United Kingdom Messages gordongt1990/remote-racer-247 Dec 7, 2013 #1 I have just one question to ask. Has anyone received the cars from the GT Academy at all and if you have, how do you claim them?
I have just one question to ask. Has anyone received the cars from the GT Academy at all and if you have, how do you claim them?
jerry555 Messages 755 Essex Messages jerryjel Dec 7, 2013 #2 gordongt I have just one question to ask. Has anyone received the cars from the GT Academy at all and if you have, how do you claim them? Click to expand... I have had nothing. But there's no where to send anything since they took the community away with the update. Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
gordongt I have just one question to ask. Has anyone received the cars from the GT Academy at all and if you have, how do you claim them? Click to expand... I have had nothing. But there's no where to send anything since they took the community away with the update.
Fred la Poignee Messages 130 Lille Messages Fred_La_Poignee Dec 7, 2013 #4 Got nothing here, but I didn't gold everything
Alss Messages 269 England Messages Blue--08-- Dec 7, 2013 #5 Fred la Poignee Got nothing here, but I didn't gold everything Click to expand... You didnt have too you only had to participate.
Fred la Poignee Got nothing here, but I didn't gold everything Click to expand... You didnt have too you only had to participate.
gordongt Messages 1,064 United Kingdom Messages gordongt1990/remote-racer-247 Dec 7, 2013 #6 I woulda thought we would of had it/them by now. I think there would be more for getting them gold
smskeeter23 Messages 2,006 Port Washington Messages GTP_skeeter23 Dec 8, 2013 #8 Isn't the GTR GT3 the only one this year? And did you just have to download GTA and set a time or actually fill out the form(s) online as well? I forgot to do that part this year
Isn't the GTR GT3 the only one this year? And did you just have to download GTA and set a time or actually fill out the form(s) online as well? I forgot to do that part this year