Academy Cars give Level Tickets, Birthday Tickets...

  • Thread starter Thread starter eReen81
  • 18 comments
  • 921 views
Messages
169
Hey Guys,

Looking for:

5276890971_31549ed3c4.jpg


I can give:

- Level Ticket 4, 5, 9, 12, 17, 19
- Birthday Ticket 1970
- 40+ 0/0/0 Cars
- and some other stuffs
​


I am also looking for another Academy or Tuned Cars​

Can trade right now.
 
Last edited:
Do you care if 0/0/0
 
please give a list of your 0/0/0
 
I dont care 0/0/0.

0/0/0:
- Mazda 110S '67
- Tank Car '03
- Audi Le Mans quattro '03
- Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03
- Honda Dualnote Concept '01
- Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Ltd. '05
- Amuse Carbon R '04
- Gran Turismo 350Z RS
- Cizeta V16T '94
- Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85
- Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77
- Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
- HPA Motorsports Stage ll R32
- Opel Speedster Turbo '00
- Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83
- Toyota Celica XX 2800GT '81
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74
- Mini Cooper 1.3i '98
- VW Lupo1.4 '02
- Dome-Zero concept '78
- Citroen 2CV Type A '54
- Buick Special
- Mazda Kusabi Concept '03
- Nissan Sleighty '98
- Honda Mugen Motul '87
- Jaguar XJ220 '92
- Alpine A110 1600S '73
- Alpine A310 1600VE '73
- Nissan Silvia 240RS '83
- Toyota Sprinter Trueno '83
- Toyota Corolla Levin '83

Tickets:
- 1986
- Ticket 1000
- 1970
- Level 6
- Level 19
- Level 13
- Level 17
- Level 12
- Level 9
- Level 5
- Level 4
 
I am still looking for this car, no one has? :S
 
Does colour matter?
If not just send fr to urabus098 and I send you one tonight later 👍
 
im looking for this car too,
can anyone trade ?

PM me
 
Does colour matter?
If not just send fr to urabus098 and I send you one tonight later 👍

No not really, what you want for it?

FR sent.
 
No not really, what you want for it?

FR sent.

Cant see your fr so I sent you...And I dont need anything for it thanks :)
 
Thanks, are you sure you dont want something?
I got the Car but it isn't in my Garage, I think it will come later :D
 
Thanks, are you sure you dont want something?
I got the Car but it isn't in my Garage, I think it will come later :D

I got enought stuff thanks 👍 and Im sure it's in your delivery truck :lol:
 
I have the academy car would take 1000 ticket
 
Is the 21st ok?
 
Do you have the Nissan 370Z
 
Back