M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 12, 2012 #1 Hi I'm looking for the 370z and the gtr gt academy Can send a car today only have a fair collection of 0/0/0 and lots of other standards Can also offer any NCD car If interested add me on psn mjm_98 will only have ps3 Accessibility briefly today
Hi I'm looking for the 370z and the gtr gt academy Can send a car today only have a fair collection of 0/0/0 and lots of other standards Can also offer any NCD car If interested add me on psn mjm_98 will only have ps3 Accessibility briefly today
G GODS__NEMESIS Messages 154 Messages GODS__NEMESIS Mar 12, 2012 #2 mjm_98 Hi I'm looking for the 370z and the gtr gt academy Can send a car today only have a fair collection of 0/0/0 and lots of other standards Can also offer any NCD car If interested add me on psn mjm_98 will only have ps3 Accessibility briefly today Click to expand... what colour chevelle ss 454 ss you got man? im after a couple of colours
mjm_98 Hi I'm looking for the 370z and the gtr gt academy Can send a car today only have a fair collection of 0/0/0 and lots of other standards Can also offer any NCD car If interested add me on psn mjm_98 will only have ps3 Accessibility briefly today Click to expand... what colour chevelle ss 454 ss you got man? im after a couple of colours
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Mar 12, 2012 #5 What do you have in 0/0/0? Do you have any tickets?
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 12, 2012 #6 No tickets I'll get a list Honda s2000 03 Civic 1500 3door 25i Corolla rally car 98 Gran truismo skyline gtr 01 Honda s2000 eu 01 Ford mustang gt 05 Opera 350z 04 Toyota celica Trd sports m zzt231 00 There's more this list is a few weeks old Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
No tickets I'll get a list Honda s2000 03 Civic 1500 3door 25i Corolla rally car 98 Gran truismo skyline gtr 01 Honda s2000 eu 01 Ford mustang gt 05 Opera 350z 04 Toyota celica Trd sports m zzt231 00 There's more this list is a few weeks old
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 12, 2012 #7 Anyone else can trade now If need he I can send now you send later
Pottert Messages 436 NY Messages p0tt3ryhwh Mar 12, 2012 #10 If nobody else get's it to you before wednesday I will send one your way... however it may be gold chromed not original paint if I remember
If nobody else get's it to you before wednesday I will send one your way... however it may be gold chromed not original paint if I remember
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 12, 2012 #11 You really shouldn't What paints did you want when I get back on And are you ready for me taking over actionjacksons giveaway thread
You really shouldn't What paints did you want when I get back on And are you ready for me taking over actionjacksons giveaway thread