Academy Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaDDyMELO
  • 7 comments
  • 694 views
Messages
203
United States
New York
Messages
DaDDyMELO
Messages
ArcticMelly Mel
Can academy cars be traded?
 
Doubt it, im pretty sure they're either marked as dlc/ untradable or just 1.000.000+ cr.
 
The cars earned as prizes in the 2012 GT Academy cannot be traded, however there are version from previous years that can be traded. For example:

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

Except for the sticker (the non tradeable has 2012 on the sticker) the 370Z is identical.

There is a subtle difference in names:

370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08 - not tradable
370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - tradable
 
WRP001
The cars earned as prizes in the 2012 GT Academy cannot be traded, however there are version from previous years that can be traded. For example:

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

Except for the sticker (the non tradeable has 2012 on the sticker) the 370Z is identical.

There is a subtle difference in names:

370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08 - not tradable
370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - tradable

I'm looking for the SpecV.
 
DaDDyMELO
I'm looking for the SpecV.

Yo just send a friend request to Stupid-Fast_Jay and I'll send you one next time I'm on
 
jgancherjr
Yo just send a friend request to Stupid-Fast_Jay and I'll send you one next time I'm on

Absolutely, what would you like in return?
 
jgancherjr
Yo just send a friend request to Stupid-Fast_Jay and I'll send you one next time I'm on

Cool cool. Thanks a lot.
 
If I completed and golded all the academy challenges how do i get all my cars only have the 1st four given out checked my downloads and gifts and there nothing there.
 
Back