- 1,043

- Australia
I've just downloaded and installed all the DLC that came in the Academy Edition onto my PS3 via PSN. I've disconnected to go offline and afterwards I cannot access most of the DLC that Ive installed (ive checked more then once-they've been installed in the game). The tracks wont show up except for the speed test and I can't drive the MX5 TC that I just brought from the dealership, all I get is a message telling me to download it again.
Ive never downloaded DLC from PSN before so Im a bit lost at the moment. Please tell me that like Xbox Live, DLC on PSN can be played offline without having to connect to PSN.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ive never downloaded DLC from PSN before so Im a bit lost at the moment. Please tell me that like Xbox Live, DLC on PSN can be played offline without having to connect to PSN.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.