Brend Premium Messages 11,772 Scotland Messages GTSophy-Lapos Messages ClassicBrend Nov 13, 2012 #1 Just purchased the GT5: Academy Edition and was wondering how exactly I redeem my 25% off GT-Boutique voucher supposedly included in the package? Did this get pulled at the last minute because I don't have a voucher?
Just purchased the GT5: Academy Edition and was wondering how exactly I redeem my 25% off GT-Boutique voucher supposedly included in the package? Did this get pulled at the last minute because I don't have a voucher?
A another_jakhole Messages 5,351 United States Messages kudos00 Nov 13, 2012 #2 Eek, I think I read somewhere about they stopped selling anything.
Brend Premium Messages 11,772 Scotland Messages GTSophy-Lapos Messages ClassicBrend Nov 13, 2012 #3 Really? Wow. That's strange...the website is still up...
A another_jakhole Messages 5,351 United States Messages kudos00 Nov 13, 2012 #4 http://www.shop.us.gran-turismo.com/gb/en/ Check there. I could have easily been wrong earlier. Change Region at the top right corner if it doesn't prompt you.
http://www.shop.us.gran-turismo.com/gb/en/ Check there. I could have easily been wrong earlier. Change Region at the top right corner if it doesn't prompt you.
Brend Premium Messages 11,772 Scotland Messages GTSophy-Lapos Messages ClassicBrend Nov 13, 2012 #5 Turns out it's via an E-mail and I'm using a fake e-mail.
Deko Wolf-GTPT Messages 880 Chesterfield Messages DEKOWOLF Nov 13, 2012 #6 Classic Turns out it's via an E-mail and I'm using a fake e-mail. Click to expand... Can't you access that email and receive the code anyway?
Classic Turns out it's via an E-mail and I'm using a fake e-mail. Click to expand... Can't you access that email and receive the code anyway?
Brend Premium Messages 11,772 Scotland Messages GTSophy-Lapos Messages ClassicBrend Nov 14, 2012 #7 Deko Wolf-GTPT Can't you access that email and receive the code anyway? Click to expand... No It was a 10-minute one. ;-; Really wanted a T to go with the Racer jacket I have...
Deko Wolf-GTPT Can't you access that email and receive the code anyway? Click to expand... No It was a 10-minute one. ;-; Really wanted a T to go with the Racer jacket I have...