Acc getting terminated in gt7

• Thread starter just_retro
  • 12 comments
Malaysia
Malaysia
I didnt have any money to buy gt7 so i just game shared with one of my friends. It was ok for 2 months nothing happen but out of no where while i was having fun driving the srt tomahawk i got kicked out the game and locked me out and said only the owner could access the game which was my friend. I checked on my friends acc and it said “another account that was using this application was detected, it will be shortly terminated” does this mean my acc is lost permanently or banned and i can appeal it.

GT Planet is a fan-operated site and this sub-forum is only meant for reporting problems on this forum, so maybe try re-posting your question in the main GT7 sub-forum. My take is that maybe both you and your friend used the account simultaneously and Sony's systems detected that.

GT Planet is a fan-operated site and this sub-forum is only meant for reporting problems on this forum, so maybe try re-posting your question in the main GT7 sub-forum. My take is that maybe both you and your friend used the account simultaneously and Sony's systems detected that.
Probably not since i only used his acc to download gt7

My take is that maybe both you and your friend used the account simultaneously and Sony's systems detected that.
That is exactly what the warning message means.
Probably not since i only used his acc to download gt7
I checked on my friends acc and it said “another account that was using this application was detected, it will be shortly terminated”
You tried to log into another account to check while that account was already in use on another console. This is exactly how you generate the warning message you saw - we encounter it using the GTPlanet pool/testing account and someone hasn't logged out of it properly.

Isn't logging into another users PSN account against Sony's TOS?

You have no one to blame but yourself OP buy the game like everyone else.👍

Last edited:
I thought the same thing about Assetto Corsa Competizione LMAO. Too cheap to buy the game, too lazy to even type out the word “account” apparently…

I’d be crushed to lose my account, but it’s their TOS you violated…

That means its a perma ban right
I don't know I don't work for Sony so I have no idea what there gonna do to your account.

I would think its common knowledge that if you log into someone else account from your system your violating Sony's TOS which can get your account ban.👍

That means its a perma ban right
There is no indication to this.
1694413001024.png

I think on PS4 the message is identical? Or similar?
That simply means
Account A was logged in and playing on Console A
Account A now logs in and starts playing on Console B
Account A while be logged out of the game on Console A (because a single account can only ever start a single game/app on any amount of consoles)

Back