ACC Interest check: Monday serie gmt +1 9pm 90 minute racing

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by azidahaka, Jul 7, 2019.

1. azidahaka

azidahaka

Greetings from Karsten!

Some of you may remember me from years ago, I've been a simracer and organizer since gt5, I was always a console racer. Gt5,6, pcars 1 and 2 Assetto Corsa on ps4 and now finally ACC on pc.

This said, this thread is to find out new and old friends that wish to race cleanly and start testing the race format for a serie that will start ufficially on September.

Isn't it early? Maybe! But the platform is so new and there's so many things to plan, test and discover that I think having some extra time will be welcome, and more than all building up friendship and community takes time.

If you feel you are interested, please drop a line and tag other friends!
    @Pubs16 @Johnnypenso @Gedi69 @rolo912011 @skengdigi @canyondrifter @Glenalz81 @glenncullen @pleased1e @ozwheels @ekke @logicline @stephen_vann @TDZdave @Riggy @Pedroeol @killerjimbag @filipino1234 @

sirgaric, Whitestar and Johnnypenso like this.
  2. kikie

kikie Premium

Isn't GMT + 1 = BST (British Summer Time)? :sly:

@kikie are you interested? Yes I certainly am.

3. azidahaka

azidahaka

Thanks for your interest, i'm dealing with some racing group from Danmark and as soon as i have some juicy news i'll update things

4. SpaceBreed

SpaceBreed

Hello, SpaceBreed is also interested, if there are still slots available

5. azidahaka

azidahaka

Given how ACC rooms work i'm sure there will be spaces <:) I'll contact you when we have news. Btw my steam id is KARSTEN_BEOULVE