ACC View Options on consoles

• Thread starter englishbob
  • 8 comments
englishbobsnr
Hi - is anyone able to help and find out for me what "View Settings" are now available in the console editions (PS4 here) against the PC version these days?

I'd not expect FOV on consoles, but what about "Height" and "Distance" settings (to change the seating position etc.)? Thanks

I'm finding this information very hard to come by. Screenshots welcome - thank you!

I'm planning on picking up the PS4 version cheap for my PS5 ready for the upgrade next year. If there aren't any view options, then I'll pass

Hi - is anyone able to help and find out for me what "View Settings" are now available in the console editions (PS4 here) against the PC version these days?

I'd not expect FOV on consoles, but what about "Height" and "Distance" settings (to change the seating position etc.)? Thanks

I'm finding this information very hard to come by. Screenshots welcome - thank you!

I'm planning on picking up the PS4 version cheap for my PS5 ready for the upgrade next year. If there aren't any view options, then I'll pass

There are none on consoles currently, with the options from the PC versions coming to next gen early next year.
All we have for now is different camera views. I use the dashboard one as I find in car a bit too wide at the mo.

Last edited:
Thanks - that is a no sale for me then. I'd even hold off on the next gen ones now until it gets confirmed
Both FOV and seat adjustment are in the PS5 version that was shown during their showcase recently.

In fact here is a screenshot.
Screenshot_20210826-235632_YouTube.jpg

Thanks @lancia delta hf Is that showcase uploaded to YouTube anywhere?
Yes,. It's on IGN. I posted it in the console thread.

Here

Last edited:
Thanks - looking at the pre-release footage it still needs a lot of work! The track detail and (especially) the bonnet graphics look poor
It did look a bit flat, but I'd assume there were already some advancements even on that day not shown in that video. Remember also that YouTube compresses videos quite a bit too.

It did look a bit flat, but I'd assume there were already some advancements even on that day not shown in that video. Remember also that YouTube compresses videos quite a bit too.
And also there's no way that's the finished product otherwise why wait till next year to release it? Hoping it was a kind of placeholder just to show what features are coming in the update.

Back